Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1880 (Misses' Dresses )

Reviewed by:rockabillyqueen

About rockabillyqueen
Member since: 10/2/10
Posted on:9/17/13 0:06 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories

sewingcanary said... (9/19/13 3:34 PM) Reply
Absotivily, posilutely gorgeolicious! Yay Yellow! I love this dress. Yes, you should be proud! This is very close to the pattern I drafted because I couldnít find what I wanted. I guess the Great Sewing Goddess wants me to trudge on and get past the fitting issues of my muslin. I wanted a bit of room and it came out BIG. Thanks for the encouragement. Itís lovely.
Dianne22 said... (9/18/13 11:51 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review. Your dress looks great--can't believe you're a beginner.
SewLibra said... (9/18/13 0:03 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review and you did a great job on your dress! You are right in that if you take measurements carefully, you do not need to make a muslin on every single thing you make. I reserve making muslins for expensive fabric with an "iffy" pattern. Looking forward to more reviews!
isecondsis said... (9/17/13 5:17 PM) Reply
Very pretty dress. You look beautiful.
Laurie Lou said... (9/17/13 1:55 PM) Reply
Greeat dress and I like your pose. Very smart to take the measurements the way you did on a dress you have that fits well. I wish I would think of that more often! Ooh, and your first review!!! Good Job!
Raye Ann said... (9/17/13 1:02 AM) Reply
congratulations on your beautiful new dress!

by: SewWil