Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2212 (Multisport top)

Reviewed by:KarenP

About KarenPstar
NV USA
Member since: 8/19/02
Posted on:5/1/05 5:36 PM
Last Updated:5/1/05 5:36 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens    Kids(boys & girls)
amyf said... (5/2/05 10:10 AM) Reply
I've made this pattern twice for my father and brother, and they both turned out great (I need to review them!). I found the waviness problem too. What might help is to lengthen your stitch. That helped me on another project with fleece.
Hilary said... (5/2/05 9:45 AM) Reply
This looks really good! I love the color-i wonder if I'm an autumn too, this color looks good on me too :oP Maybe some wonder tape to hold the seam down would help before topstiching-it washes out with the first wash and I've heard it helps prevent the waviness. I've used it for zipper installation and it works great for that.
AnneM said... (5/2/05 7:11 AM) Reply
Nice top! Can't help you on the waviness, but it doesn't particularly show in the picture.
lmg said... (5/1/05 8:13 PM) Reply
Great shirt! Hubby looks pleased and proud. I have made this pattern several times and it's a winner.....very RTW
casken said... (5/1/05 5:50 PM) Reply
Great running shirt and very nice hubby to surprise you with a serger. Running shirts are very expensive and sewing your own is a great idea.

by: wingamajig