Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 244038-1006 (Reusable bag)

Reviewed by:NhiHuynh

About NhiHuynhstarstarstar
Member since: 1/4/11
Posted on:10/14/13 10:33 PM
Last Updated:5/9/14 8:49 PM

nothy lane said... (5/11/14 3:36 PM) Reply
Oh what a beautiful bag with a picture of your adorable basset hound.
NhiHuynh said... (5/10/14 11:13 PM) Reply
Oh and stick figures are great. Or you can do a fun saying. But surely you can print something out and trace. It's like tracing a pattern, just follow the lines.
NhiHuynh said... (5/10/14 11:11 PM) Reply
Supizoo, grocery bags are next on my list. I would make the bag smaller and maybe color coded. Red for meats, green for produce, brown for baked goods, yellow for dairy. Let's see if the bagger can get items in the right bag. I hate it when they put cleaning products with food items.
supizoo said... (5/10/14 9:13 PM) Reply
Fantastic! Also, thanks for the tutorial. I live in a plastic bag-free town so 'originals' would be much nicer to cart my shopping home in than the generic supermarket ripstop bags.....although my artwork is limited to stick figures :)
Quickie said... (10/17/13 4:03 PM) Reply
Versatile bag, but do I understand Well that you are now standing for a new quest? And that is , how to protect this lovely red bag(also baby) with another bag?
nitsel said... (10/15/13 11:49 PM) Reply
This is great!
NhiHuynh said... (10/15/13 9:25 PM) Reply
Thanks Raye Ann! I freehanded it from a picture off a website. Oh the list of things I can't do is very long. :)
NhiHuynh said... (10/15/13 9:25 PM) Reply
madbadger, I've never heard of it being bad luck. Good to know.
Raye Ann said... (10/15/13 4:27 PM) Reply
love it! did you trace the art work? if you freehanded it, omg...is there anything you can't do?
madbadger said... (10/15/13 10:10 AM) Reply
Wow - nice job with the art!!! I agree with your friend & never put my purse on the ground either, lol - it's supposed to be bad luck!
CypGrl said... (10/15/13 8:43 AM) Reply
I looked to see how you got the graphic on the bag only to find that you drew it. What a special gift for your friend.
r e n said... (10/14/13 11:01 PM) Reply
I am not familiar with this Kid Rock guitar player, but I greatly admire the artwork done via Sharpie. You are truly a Renaissance woman! What a great gift to protect the 'purse baby' of your friend.

by: MissZuriB