Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1294 (Anne Klein Blouse)

Reviewed by:Stitchmaker

About Stitchmakerstar
Member since: 8/30/10
Posted on:9/25/13 6:25 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
susan sugden said... (9/29/13 8:40 PM) Reply
Nice work, this will be your "venerable" white blouse for years to come. Just lovely
AndreaSews said... (9/28/13 4:37 PM) Reply
Gorgeous blouse, thanks for the great review.
slmstyle said... (9/26/13 6:37 PM) Reply
Gorgeous blouse! The silk crepe is so nice and drapes nicely. Well worth all the time and effort spent on it!
fryman said... (9/26/13 5:49 PM) Reply
I love it too!!
grays08 said... (9/26/13 8:54 AM) Reply
Such a beautiful blouse and reminds me how much I love this pattern! Your hardwork shows, wonderful job!
Danvillegirl said... (9/26/13 5:28 AM) Reply
Very pretty blouse; love the flounces and the neckline.
Renata said... (9/26/13 5:12 AM) Reply
Your blouse looks fabulous on you, no wonder you love it. I hope your review encourages a few more versions. There are a few tricky parts to the sewing but well worth persevering with it.
Re Becca said... (9/25/13 10:08 PM) Reply
That is beautiful and so chic! Thanks for the tips on the lining, a lined blouse is a strange concept but it seems to work very well. I love the neckline, very feminine without being too ruffley.
PattyE said... (9/25/13 7:32 PM) Reply
It's looks beautiful. I've had the fabrics for this pattern for over a year now. You've given me a nudge to get it done. Thanks for your review.
treefrog said... (9/25/13 7:06 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! I love the way the flounces sit. Thanks for the tips on doing the bias edging and lining. This pattern is also on my wishlist, just waiting for the courage to tackle the silk ;-)
carolynw said... (9/25/13 6:49 PM) Reply
Your blouse is beautiful - time very well spent to achieve something so perfect. I have this pattern and your review will be of great help when I get to it

Advance Pattern Company 8190