Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2327 (Men's briefs, trunks and thong)

Reviewed by:QuiltSewSewSue

About QuiltSewSewSuestarstarstar
QLD Australia
Member since: 4/28/08
Posted on:9/30/13 3:32 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

kushami said... (10/8/13 2:46 AM) Reply
Hi Sue, these look very professional. I'm in Australia too - did you get your elastic online or in a shop? Cheers, Sarah
brissie71 said... (10/1/13 0:49 AM) Reply
They look very swish! I'm making extra sure that my DH doesn't wander past while I have this window open or I might just find myself adding to the sewing queue!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (9/30/13 5:33 PM) Reply
Ryan's Mum - I just chanced upon it in various local shops which probably wouldn't be helpful as I am in Australia. I haven't managed to find it since.
Mira Bay said... (9/30/13 5:21 PM) Reply
Very nice job, this is a rewarding pattern but you are right the rtw elastic is hard to find. Your choice is right on
rivergum said... (9/30/13 4:01 PM) Reply
Wow, Sue, these look so professional! If you don't watch it your menfolk will refuse to we're anything but custom made shorts and you won't have any more time to sew for yourself. :-)
mssewcrazy said... (9/30/13 8:12 AM) Reply
Those look great. I have this pattern but haven't tried it yet. I will have to find rtw looking elastic. That should be an interesting search online. Lol! I have lingerie elastic in the stash,now to find the male version.
ryan's mom said... (9/30/13 6:59 AM) Reply
Thanks for the very helpful review! I'm adding this pattern to my wish list. Do you mind sharing your RTW elastic source(s)?
JudieL said... (9/30/13 5:06 AM) Reply
Good job. I need to find some nice elastic too.

Paradiso Designs Carry-All Shoulder Bag Pattern