Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 3022 (Yoga pants and shorts)

Reviewed by:Claire in Montreal

About Claire in Montrealstar
Member since: 1/22/08
Posted on:10/2/13 12:38 PM
Last Updated:10/3/13 2:13 PM

Jalie: 3022 by Claire in Montreal  Jalie: 3022 by Claire in Montreal
See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Shorts    Activewear    Pants
Claire in Montreal said... (10/12/13 1:39 PM) Reply
Flyingpenguin - I can't say for me as I haven't got a pair yet, but the little girl I made them for says they're comfy.
flyingpenguin said... (10/9/13 7:34 PM) Reply
I am thinking of buying these, they look great! My only question is, is the back seam comfortable? I could see it being irritating or less than perfectly comfortable... thanks!
Claire in Montreal said... (10/3/13 12:13 PM) Reply
Thanks Diane & JOshiro ! TinaLea - yep the waist is very high - i added a couple more pics at the end - you can see it now on the Front pic. I'm sure I can take 3/4" out of the height - but it needs to come out from all round. The side seams show just as much wrinkling as CF does.
TinaLea said... (10/3/13 12:04 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review, and it looks like you did a really nice job on them, lucky daughter! I have this pattern pulled and fabric purchased.....just not sure if I'll have enough guts to put my bum in them for a review picture! One quick question for you - some of the other reviewers mentioned the waist/front rise seems to be cut much higher than it appears on the pattern, did it seem that way to you?
JOshiro said... (10/3/13 9:32 AM) Reply
I didn't know about the back leg seam on these pants - now it's going on my wishlist! Thanks for the review.
Diane333 said... (10/3/13 7:20 AM) Reply
These are really nice shorts. I'll need to look at this pattern.

Favorite Things Ballet Slippers Pattern