Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6171 (Girl's dress or top, pants and headband)

Reviewed by:Larisa

About Larisastarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 7/15/05
Posted on:10/3/13 8:50 AM

New Look: 6171 by Larisa
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
wildbluestarz said... (10/6/13 10:59 AM) Reply
Very cute! I see a zebra print like the DD but a CUTE zebra print:)
CypGrl said... (10/4/13 10:14 PM) Reply
Well, I don't have this pattern, but I do have this fabric. I saw it at Walmart and bought a few yards just because I loved the whole dizzy zebra thing it had going on. It looks darling on her.
Pj3g said... (10/4/13 3:13 PM) Reply
I totally agree with you about keeping a girl's business covered! The dress is so pretty and so is your daughter!
Margaret said... (10/4/13 12:37 PM) Reply
Very nice dress! Looks great on her!
grays08 said... (10/4/13 9:34 AM) Reply
Fabulous! You know I'm laughing because I have this one but didn't make it up for the same reasons you mention, but I didn't realize it had a FAUX WRAP option! Ooh...I really need to pay more attention after I buy them! LOL! Wonderful job and looks great on her, and I'm sure she loves it! I need to make this for my DD now w/ the faux wrap.
TGWGWS said... (10/4/13 0:39 AM) Reply
Love the faux wrap! She looks so cute! I agree with you about age appropriate clothing in this day and age. The fabric is great!
khurtdvm said... (10/3/13 10:46 PM) Reply
Love the "dizzy zebra" fabric! She looks so cute in this!
Larisa said... (10/3/13 5:36 PM) Reply
katleew - fabric came from WalMart too :-) Thanks everybody. She's a gangly little thing, but she's still a girl and needs things that look good but also keep her covered. She is also VERY aware that she is mostly leg and doesn't like looking like a toothpick...as you can tell by her expression, she was REALLY jazzed with this...funky enough to fit her personal style, but a girl outfit instead of boy's basketball shorts....she and Mom are BOTH happy with this one
katlew03 said... (10/3/13 11:20 AM) Reply
Great looking dress. Somehow I missed this one for DGD. On my way to WM to get it now. It is really cute and love the fabric.
zuzu_petal said... (10/3/13 11:04 AM) Reply
Looks great on her...and what a cutie, too!
kv said... (10/3/13 10:50 AM) Reply
omG so cute-er-grown up!
La Elvin said... (10/3/13 10:06 AM) Reply
This looks great - and with an 11 year old, I'm on the lookout for age appropriate patterns. Thanks!

Merchant & Mills Top 64