Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6750 (Misses' Shirts)

Reviewed by:Christas

About Christasstarstarstarstar
OK USA
Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:11/8/13 5:42 PM

McCall's: 6750 by Christas  McCall's: 6750 by Christas
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
Barbara V said... (11/10/13 11:13 AM) Reply
What? Twelve darts!? That really makes a difference for a great fit. It looks great on you including the lovely print and color.
Heatherrique said... (11/9/13 10:22 PM) Reply
I adore your exceptionally gorgeous blouse, Christa! YOU inspired me to give this pattern (hiding in my stash) a try. :-)
Christas said... (11/9/13 11:23 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for all the nice comments! Zazzie, you made my day.... I was feeling OLD today! Thanks again.
PattyE said... (11/9/13 10:18 AM) Reply
That's a really nice looking blouse. I've got this pattern and you have convinced me it can be a good one. Thanks for the review.
Jstarr4250 said... (11/9/13 7:57 AM) Reply
So, so pretty! I love the collar. Thanks for your very helpful review. I've just added this to my wish list.
SewWil said... (11/9/13 2:21 AM) Reply
Very pretty top. Looks great on you!
TGWGWS said... (11/9/13 1:37 AM) Reply
What a wonderfully fitted blouse and the fabric is fantastic! And what a great friend to give you such a lovely gift.
ArtAttack said... (11/9/13 0:27 AM) Reply
What a cute shirt! I love all the darts and the lapel-like collar. Adorable on you!
EleanorSews said... (11/8/13 10:35 PM) Reply
Lovely fit and beautiful fabric. Missed this pattern...
cleverkitty said... (11/8/13 9:42 PM) Reply
Very pretty fabric with a great fit, I would like this pattern thanks for brining to my attention. Good to see you again Christa :)
Karendee said... (11/8/13 8:42 PM) Reply
I agree that those odors of your blouse look great on. And what a nice fit you made of this blouse. I'm sure all the darts helped to show off your amazingly slim shape. Gorgeous blouse for sure.
callmeRuth said... (11/8/13 8:28 PM) Reply
Beautiful top! The color looks great on you.
zazzie said... (11/8/13 7:56 PM) Reply
I know it's not the point of the review, but ... don't you get older like the rest of us? You've never changed since I have been a member! (Great colours, by the way, I love the print.)
Laurasews said... (11/8/13 7:52 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. The previous reviews have not been good, but I picked this up, loving the neckline. Your review gives me hope for trying it.
Annette1 said... (11/8/13 6:49 PM) Reply
This blouse is DIVINE on you, Christa. What a FIT, and no wonder, with 12 darts -- ha! Each and every one was worth it, too. You really look good in these colors!
carolynw said... (11/8/13 6:27 PM) Reply
It's beautiful - thought it was a Liberty print. Great fit and very helpful review. Must go get this pattern!!

Ralph Pink Basic Swimsuit Block