Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1378 (Misses' Top and Pants)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:11/10/13 4:21 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
lamstu said... (11/23/13 8:21 PM) Reply
Some how I missed this review, and it was the number one pattern on my list from this collection. Sorry to hear about the raw edges, but I'll cope. Your results are fab, as usual!
wzrdreams said... (11/21/13 2:00 PM) Reply
Ahhh Thank you for being the first to review this pattern; I can't wait to give it a try!
Amanda.Claire said... (11/11/13 9:09 PM) Reply
Ooooh, I have been looking for a skinny pant! I love your pants with all of the interesting seaming. I will have to snag this on the next Vogue sale.
Karendee said... (11/11/13 8:43 PM) Reply
Fantastic pants, Shams!!!
marec said... (11/11/13 10:50 AM) Reply
Super helpful tips on what knits to choose for the design details! I love these pants on you and they look great with the red vest.
sfshaza said... (11/10/13 11:21 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone!! Tina, I just used regular sewing thread for the topstitching. You certainly could use topstitching thread, but I didn't bother.
Tina Rathbone said... (11/10/13 11:15 PM) Reply
Look at you go! What interesting pants ... for once I don't own the pattern too. What weight/fiber of thread did you use for the topstitching? It's probably on the blog ... I love these kinds of details! Thanks for making sewing so much fun, if in the most part, vicariously. Tina in San Diego
TJSEWS said... (11/10/13 10:03 PM) Reply
Fabulous pants! They look great on you and fit beautifully.
prttynpnk said... (11/10/13 6:52 PM) Reply
Nicely done!
MrsCharisma said... (11/10/13 6:45 PM) Reply
Cute pants! I love all that seaming detail. Love it! I've seen now 3 reviews of patterns I picked up recently. I'm getting a little green eyed! :)
mhoutz said... (11/10/13 6:42 PM) Reply
oooh, fabulous! I don't have the legs for them, but YOU DO!
sfshaza said... (11/10/13 4:55 PM) Reply
Thanks, Aixoise! Those are Bernie Mev shoes, made from woven elastic. I have them in red and black, but they came in lots of colors. :)
Aixoise said... (11/10/13 4:52 PM) Reply
Love these pants and the way you styled them. Enviable fit, especially the flat seat alteration. Must learn your method! The red shoes and poncho/cape/vest??? are terrific. Nice work, as always.

by: carolynD43