Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 345658-1000 (Infinity Scarf)

Reviewed by:MinaLMcGrady

About MinaLMcGradystar
Member since: 11/6/13

Posted on:11/30/13 1:04 PM

Other Projects by MinaLMcGrady using this Pattern

photophoto

MinaLMcGrady said... (12/3/13 4:17 AM) Reply
JDPENELOPE- of all things- I still wonder why in the heck he would wash my scarf? I'm so tempted to make another!!
MinaLMcGrady said... (12/3/13 4:14 AM) Reply
Thanks ladies...hmm, I'll have to find it and measure to see how long...joanieshosh- I believe I used the red loom when making this.. Also, the effect- it's actually a yarn that is multi colored and crinkly, but somewhat thin, so loomed two strands together as if they were one and that's how I got the thickness... Sorry, I'm not a knitter so I don't know the names of yarn, if its pretty, I just buy it.
egreen42 said... (12/2/13 8:27 AM) Reply
I love infinity scarves you did an excellent job. Love the colors. I know you hate what happen to it, but the good thing is you can recreate it.
JoaniesJosh said... (12/2/13 8:20 AM) Reply
Love your scarf. How long did you make it, and wide is it. And, how did you tie it to get that effect?
ClaireSky said... (12/1/13 5:38 PM) Reply
Very nice scarf. I am making one at the moment myself with a loom. I was wondering how long you loomed it?
Aafke said... (12/1/13 8:31 AM) Reply
such a lovely colour and it looks very soft and warm. What a shame it got ruined. You should definately recreate it.
JDpenelope said... (11/30/13 8:17 PM) Reply
Pretty colors and a nice scarf. On the bright side, it's nice that your son helps with the laundry! LOL.