Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Marie Jacket (Marie Jacket)

Reviewed by:Sigrid.

About Sigrid.starstarstarstar
Netherlands
Member since: 11/14/06
Posted on:1/3/14 11:42 AM

StyleArc: Marie Jacket by Sigrid.  StyleArc: Marie Jacket by Sigrid.

Leopard55 said... (1/19/14 1:56 AM) Reply
Your jacket came out great! I've just bought my first 3 Style Arc patterns and I've been really excited to get started on them. I actually bought a ready-to-wear jacket from Aritzia in a crepe like rayon that has a very similar cut - very on-trend. Thanks for the great review.
Margaret said... (1/5/14 6:48 AM) Reply
Wonderful jacket! How interesting to see a motorcycle-ish style with a bit of drape instead of in the usual stiffer fabrics/leather. Looks great on you!
2 Airedales n Me said... (1/4/14 12:44 PM) Reply
W-o-w!!! Everything about your jacket is just w-o-w. :) Seeing it open from the front shows it would also be nice without a zipper! Thanks for reviewing.
becca a said... (1/4/14 10:44 AM) Reply
Fantastic jacket! I love it! It is so flattering, and it looks so comfortable. I will have to make it soon--thanks for the inspiring review and photos.
Sue Parrott said... (1/4/14 10:01 AM) Reply
Gosh, this is so cute! I love it. I've never tried a style arc pattern, but I believe it is now on my to do list! Thanks for the helpful review!
Amanda.Claire said... (1/4/14 9:43 AM) Reply
Your jacket is awesome! I bet after this review Style Arc is not going to be able to keep it in stock. I know i really need this one now.
Rhoda K said... (1/4/14 9:32 AM) Reply
Beautiful jacket - love the style.
Danvillegirl said... (1/4/14 9:25 AM) Reply
I like this very much. It is a unique style when zipped. I like seeing your verison instead of the pattern drawing; it definitely has my attention more seeing in "live". Great job with this.
Annie P said... (1/4/14 6:12 AM) Reply
Gorgeous jacket, and the fabric really enhances the design. Beautifully sewn, too--a really classy jacket. (You can tell I really like it!)
SewLibra said... (1/4/14 1:19 AM) Reply
Love, love this jacket! So stylish.
BeaJay said... (1/3/14 4:04 PM) Reply
Your jacket is gorgeous and I love the fabric. Great job.
Mahogany Stylist said... (1/3/14 3:56 PM) Reply
Excellent! Thank you for a great review.
Sew4Fun said... (1/3/14 3:50 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket, Sigrid! Your fabric choice really makes it.
Elke said... (1/3/14 3:44 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket and looks great on you!
rivergum said... (1/3/14 2:47 PM) Reply
Gorgeous jacket! I get an error clicking your links and can only see the main photos, but it looks fantastic. I love the idea of using a stretch fabric to increase comfort. I have not been tempted by jackets lately but this one may just tip me over the edge.
milwaukee_kelly said... (1/3/14 2:42 PM) Reply
What a beautiful jacket!
RoseE said... (1/3/14 2:04 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but haven't had the time to start it. I was inspired by this jacket at Modcloth. This pattern comes close. The slanted side seams I like a lot. That fabric is devine. Congratulations on a beautiful jacket. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/cardigans/airport-greeting-cardigan-in-forest?SSAID=687298&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=sas&utm_campaign=687298&utm_content=422771&gate=false
MrsCharisma said... (1/3/14 12:02 PM) Reply
Not to be dramatic but, this made me "sharply inhale" when I saw it! Oh my gosh I love it. I love everything about this jacket. I think this'll be my first SA purchase
Nenewhis said... (1/3/14 11:54 AM) Reply
WOW. I Love this! Such a great style, thank you for reviewing this pattern, I would have never known about it! It's perfect for casual weekends and so on trend! I'll be making this one soon!

TAILORED JACKET - A CD Book by Kenneth King