Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2082 (Dog coat)

Reviewed by:ghijsmom

About ghijsmom
AB Canada
Member since: 12/5/08
Posted on:1/6/14 3:07 AM
Last Updated:1/7/14 2:23 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Pets
ghijsmom said... (9/1/14 8:58 AM) Reply
Hi LPGA! Misty lives in Canada. She's not a good air traveller, so we decided never to subject her to flying again. But, she loves car rides, so she gets plenty of those!
LPGA said... (8/31/14 8:37 PM) Reply
Misty looks quite Adorable in this polar bear fleece !!! I did not know that it could get cold enough in Panama for a dog to wear a coat !
butterflyfly said... (1/7/14 7:21 PM) Reply
Your dog is such a cutie!! "I'd only recommend this pattern if your dog will stand still for a lot of detailed measuring" - not for my dog then :)
GatorDenise said... (1/7/14 11:14 AM) Reply
Cute!! I made this as well and had the same problem with the neck being too small. Overall I think it's a good pattern and does make up into excellent puppy pj's once you get all the fitting tweaks down. Why should our dogs be any easier to fit than we are, right??? :)
sacjeanie said... (1/7/14 9:36 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review. My mom wants me to make a coat for her schnauzer and I worry about the legs fitting properly.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (1/7/14 3:16 AM) Reply
Cute puppy and the coat looks warm & snuggly. A shame the pattern didn't work as you wished.

Lekala Patterns 5651