Pattern Reviews> Other> 0000 (Sham Pillowcase)

Reviewed by:Noile

About Noilestarstar
USA
Member since: 7/3/04
Posted on:1/26/14 11:21 AM

Noile said... (1/28/14 11:37 AM) Reply
Love your fabric suggestions, sewingcanary! And wouldn't I like to get my hands on some dark flannel with line drawings of bear and moose! (Perfect for pj loungers!) Also, glad to have inspired you, ceedee!
ceedee said... (1/27/14 7:54 AM) Reply
Very nice idea! Coincidentally, I was changing pillow cases yesterday and was wondering about the fiber content of my favorite cases - they remain wrinkle-free, don't shrink and stay cool at night (which is a yay for me :-) Thanks for the post - it is nudging me forward to look into making my own. Oh, and what a thoughtful gift for your relative - they must have loved them!
sewingcanary said... (1/26/14 10:51 PM) Reply
Great gift idea! I figure my friends have enough “stuff”. I have been making aprons and tea towels. Shams is a cool idea. Checked out your blog. I can certainly relate! All the nature and animal prints are cartoon-ish where I am too. Mushrooms likely wouldn’t last a day. The bolts of black, red and deep burgundy flannel with white line drawings of bears and moose were gone within 2-3 days. Btw, cotton poly velour makes great pillowcases. Cozy winter sleeping.

by: Sandi S