Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8174

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Formalwear
Available for sale on PR: $8.96 $11.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $8.96 $11.95 Pattern Details
magpie57 said... (7/2/11 11:55 PM) Reply
Flickr is also free although that limits you to about 250 pictures. It costs if you have more. I would love to see a picture of this dress.
Sara The Slayer said... (1/10/08 6:04 AM) Reply
Thanks. This was really helpful. I was thinking of this pattern as a fun summer dress using wild cotton prints, but the boning scared me off. The idea that you might not need it was great.
Teri said... (6/5/05 10:06 PM) Reply
The dress sounds great. I don't think you have to be a member to post a picture. There are many picture hosting sites, I use Yahoo photo for free.
fabricrazed said... (6/2/05 3:01 PM) Reply
fabricrazed said... (6/2/05 2:43 PM) Reply
KathleenS, I used the wide spaghetti strap variation. Then I had a revelation last night it fits so well it can be worn strapless with a cute reversible bolero style jacket! I don't think I can post a picture yet. I haven't graduated to the PR membership status. Thanks guys for the response.
AnneM said... (6/2/05 5:00 AM) Reply
This style would work well with a retro print. What a nice graduation present. (I don't suppose there is a chance of seeing a picture, is there?)
KathleenS said... (6/1/05 4:59 PM) Reply
It sounds great. Which strap variation did you do?

by: Sheila457