Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5954 (Misses' Tunic)

Reviewed by:1SewSweet

About 1SewSweetstarstarstar
FL United States
Member since: 2/28/10

Best Patterns of 2014
Posted on:2/8/14 9:26 AM
Butterick: 5954 by 1SewSweet

1SewSweet said... (2/10/14 5:11 AM) Reply
Thanks ladies! You have all inspired me to make this top work some how!
chenille said... (2/9/14 9:47 PM) Reply
I love how this looks in that fabric - sorry the styling didn't work out for you, but it's a great looking sweater!
nitsel said... (2/9/14 11:58 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review (and warning to the full-busted)! I love that pattern but now I know it isn't right for me. Sometimes it's hard to picture something on our own bodies, isn't it! I bet you can take it apart and make a beautiful top from that pretty fabric.
ArtAttack said... (2/8/14 10:56 PM) Reply
It's gorgeous on your dress form and probably is on you, too. But good for you for knowing and wearing what works for you. You're the only one whose opinion really matters. VH review...thanks
CurlyCrafter said... (2/8/14 2:44 PM) Reply
That's too bad it wasn't a good fit for you. It really turned out lovely though so maybe you can pass it on to a friend.
frame said... (2/8/14 10:54 AM) Reply
Sfshaza did a review of this top (and as far as I can tell she's quite busty). She was able to adjust it to make a very attractive top. You should read her review. I like this pattern but plan on using her adjustments myself. :)
meadowclark said... (2/8/14 9:54 AM) Reply
Thank you for the full bust recommendation. I sometimes make styles that are not flattering (for me it was the Scout T). It is difficult to translate some looks for a fuller bust. Great fabric choice!
MrsCharisma said... (2/8/14 9:41 AM) Reply
Noooooooo! I'm full busted too and darn it I wanted this! But I see the tent effect :( the fabric is stunning. I hope you can get a new top from it!