Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 6028 (Katherine Tilton slacks)

Reviewed by:julibet

About julibetstar
NC USA
Member since: 6/6/05
Posted on:2/9/14 11:32 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Jan Crews said... (6/9/15 9:21 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for posting this. I need a fast pair of pants and pulled this pattern out tonight, then was afraid for the fit, so decided to come look for reviews. I'm indebted to you!
chisgran said... (5/4/15 10:48 AM) Reply
Thx for the review. They are such a cute pants on the pattern envelope. It's too bad the instructions are so out of whack. Makes me wonder if they'll fix the problems you mentioned, too. I don't think I'm savvy enough yet to try this or have the patience. Thx for your hard work.
radollrose said... (10/2/14 3:14 AM) Reply
Thanks for your honest review. I have other patterns that I can use instead of this one!
Clareew said... (2/24/14 3:23 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review, especially since you don't like the end product. I love the shape, it is the same as me - I think I will try it, taking care of the waistband/zip error.
Rustybobn said... (2/20/14 3:30 PM) Reply
Ugh. I just came home with this. If I decide to try it, at least I know what to watch out for.
MrsCharisma said... (2/19/14 3:11 PM) Reply
Ah. I was going to buy this one too. Eh. I have other slim cropped pants patterns with better reviews. Sorry :(
Vivienne said... (2/9/14 2:29 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the detailed review - I love the style but I have no backside and these sound like they're designed for a curvier figure.
frame said... (2/9/14 12:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I almost bought this pattern until I realized the seam runs down the back leg of the pants. Ha! I didn't want to sit on that.
Dynamo said... (2/9/14 11:45 AM) Reply
I too have been admiring this pattern envelope. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a pass.

No Pattern Used 2013-11