Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1170 (Misses' Top And Skirt)

Reviewed by:aaltje

Last Updated:2/27/14 4:04 PM

Vogue Patterns: 1170 by aaltje  Vogue Patterns: 1170 by aaltje
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
aaltje said... (2/28/14 4:07 AM) Reply
BHJM: the finishing of the seam at the bottom of the skirt should have a facing according to the pattern (oh I made a mistake, not interfacing, the bottom seam is finished with a facing). I omitted that facing. I will try to clarify that in the review, thanks for pointing this out! Hopefully it is understandable now.
BJHM said... (2/28/14 3:30 AM) Reply
THANKS much for your review! You really look great in it with that turquoise sweater. The purple binding is like a little fun surprise, too! (But if you get a chance could you explain what you meant by, "I left out the interfacing of the seam of the skirt. I did attach it, and finish it with bias tape, but it made the skirt stand out in a weird way, so I removed it and replaced it with a "normal" seam." I couldn't figure out what seam (around the zip?) or if you were talking about the waistband...? Grateful for your help and patience!)
Sew Good said... (2/27/14 9:34 PM) Reply
Oh, that's a fun skirt! I like it :) I hope you make the top too!
Adaire said... (2/27/14 4:35 PM) Reply
That is so interesting and cute looking on you. I've never seen anything quite like that.

Fusible Interfacing DVD