Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8904 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:Christas

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Vogue Patterns: 8904 by Christas Vogue Patterns: 8904 by Christas
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
caper81 said... (4/3/14 8:51 AM) Reply
Fabulous collection of dresses! Isn't it sweet to find a pattern that you can use multiple times?:) You look great in all three!:)
CynthiaSue said... (4/3/14 1:13 AM) Reply
Yours is way cuter than pattern envelope!
beanchor said... (4/1/14 6:06 PM) Reply
Love all three of these! I need this pattern.
1SewSweet said... (3/31/14 9:03 PM) Reply
This makes me want to pull my pattern out right now and try one! What beautiful dresses! Can you believe I have not tried this pattern yet?? Love all three of your dresses, especially the one that appears to have contrast piping.
Barbara V said... (3/31/14 10:18 AM) Reply
Three very beautiful dresses, Christa. You look so pretty in them with the lovely fit on each and accessories to create 3 very different versatile spring to summer (actually all season) dresses. Super job!
kjcaron said... (3/31/14 10:15 AM) Reply
All 3 dresses are beautiful!
LlanoGirl said... (3/31/14 8:13 AM) Reply
I love all your versions, awesome job! I have Thai pattern and have yet to make it - you have inspired me! Thanks for the helpful review.
AnneM said... (3/31/14 6:42 AM) Reply
Love all your versions. I have this on my list of things to make and hope it gets to the top soon. :)
persevering said... (3/31/14 4:32 AM) Reply
Christas, thank you for your review - wow is your sewing great - congratulations on your beautiful and well-fitted dresses!
SewLibra said... (3/31/14 2:23 AM) Reply
Awesome dress! Is that piping on the edges of the layers?
FreyaStark said... (3/31/14 1:43 AM) Reply
Very chic!
wildberrymom said... (3/31/14 1:35 AM) Reply
Versatile pattern! Very nice dresses!
Anne Cherry said... (3/31/14 0:32 AM) Reply
These are all fantastic! Love the way different scarves work with them.
portercs said... (3/30/14 9:37 PM) Reply
Love all your dresses! I have this pattern and really should give it a try.
callmeRuth said... (3/30/14 9:16 PM) Reply
Karendee said... (3/30/14 8:57 PM) Reply
Christa, this pattern is so versatile in making three such distinctive dressing. I love all the fabrics and the final outcomes. These three dresses will extend your wardrobe beautifully. Gorgeous dresses for sure on you.
Annette1 said... (3/30/14 7:39 PM) Reply
Ha! No, Kajero, you're not the only one who hasn't made this dress, because I haven't either. Now we're both SORELY TEMPTED, after seeing all of your versions, Christa. Each one is a dream, and you look BEAUTIFUL, as always. :o)
supizoo said... (3/30/14 7:00 PM) Reply
MrsCharisma said... (3/30/14 6:45 PM) Reply
WOAH! You have really made this your own. Love all three but especially the shingled version. I must make this soon!
kajero said... (3/30/14 6:28 PM) Reply
Wow. You did a beautiful on the dress and it looks gorgeous on you! I looked at your album and it is really net! (I wonder if I am the only who has not made this dress yet)