Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 11158-1004 (Headband)

Reviewed by:LisaLS

About LisaLSstarstar
Member since: 2/4/04
Posted on:6/19/05 11:48 AM
Review Rating: Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

Hilary said... (6/19/05 3:03 PM) Reply
oops I meant to press very helpful but it took needs more info (not!) instead. Sorry! :o(
Hilary said... (6/19/05 3:01 PM) Reply
What a great idea!! I am definitely going to try this-I was just telling my Dsis I needed new headbands, and I never can find any I like that are comfortable. I have some leather scraps that would be *perfect* for this. Thanks for the idea-your bands are really beautiful-makes me covet an embroidery machine, lol. But I can make my dec. stitches work too :oP Great review!
flowermama said... (6/19/05 2:09 PM) Reply
Thank you for the idea of using moleskin for the headband! I have the same kind of hair as you do and the exact same head circumference and I have a lot of trouble getting anything to stay on my head. I bust out the springs on clips just trying to get my hair out of the way. My hair is so heavy I can't even put it up in a ponytail without getting headaches - can't keep a short "do" because it grows so fast too. Thank you sooo much for your review.

More Knits