Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7600 (Sun Hats Package; All in sizes in)

Reviewed by:SavageCoco

About SavageCocostar
CA
Member since: 1/3/12
Posted on:4/15/14 3:46 PM
Last Updated:5/22/14 1:21 AM

Vogue Patterns: 7600 by SavageCoco  Vogue Patterns: 7600 by SavageCoco
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories

Other Projects by SavageCoco using this Pattern

inkstain said... (6/8/14 4:03 PM) Reply
The demo of punching your hat is hysterically funny. I watched it in wonder, thinking what the heck construction step is this? Thanks for a great tutorial. I just might try it, but we don't have that Peltex stuff in Switzerland. http://chanelno6.blogspot.ch/
meggipeg said... (5/22/14 10:21 PM) Reply
I bet everyone wanted in on your party, it looks great fun and the hats are fabulous!
fauxgetaboutit said... (5/22/14 4:42 PM) Reply
So jealous of the 2 Pattys and that this pattern is out of print. I too have a big "heed" as my husband likes to say so hat buying is impossible. I'm going to try Vogue 8844 also by Patricia Underwood, but the crown is more like a fedora so we'll see. Fabulous job and I've got the sun hat making bug!
sew dooley said... (5/22/14 4:16 PM) Reply
These are awesome and the ladies look like they are having a blast.
McCallPatternCo said... (5/22/14 2:39 PM) Reply
Great hats!
kkkkaty said... (5/22/14 1:16 PM) Reply
Great review of the hats (which I made once, and they weren't nearly as nice as yours), and also a fun read, loved the "free appetizer" comment ;)
carolynw said... (5/22/14 10:45 AM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous!
Barbara V said... (5/22/14 10:26 AM) Reply
Great hats! Thanks for all the tips!
Jstarr4250 said... (5/22/14 10:04 AM) Reply
What a blast! I loved making this hat and will take your advice and trim the brim seam allowance next time. Boy that was hard to turn and maintain a smooth edge. Thanks for turning me on to this pattern. I'm going to try it with a smaller brim next go round.
MamaSewing said... (5/22/14 8:57 AM) Reply
Great looking hats and the two Patty's do look like alot of fun to be with!
Eli cat said... (5/22/14 1:26 AM) Reply
Wow!Very nice!Thank you for nice review.
NhiHuynh said... (5/22/14 1:20 AM) Reply
These are fabulous!! I would squeal too if someone gave me one of these. And I'm not a squealer.
Sew Good said... (4/20/14 5:50 PM) Reply
I found an old hat pattern! I'm so excited. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Now to look through my stash for some fabric. :)
material excess said... (4/17/14 1:04 AM) Reply
Very nice hats!
marjieco said... (4/16/14 1:42 PM) Reply
Cool hats. Love them all.
said... (4/16/14 12:01 PM) Reply
Great hats and beautifully sewn. Does your trip to Palm Springs include the week with Claire Shaeffer by any chance? I will be there for that and look forward to meeting you if that is the reason for your annual trip.
mastdenman said... (4/16/14 11:37 AM) Reply
Ooo, I like those. I live in the Palm Springs area and could use a couple or more of those kinds of hats.
Sheseams said... (4/16/14 8:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
Jstarr4250 said... (4/16/14 7:24 AM) Reply
Love this hat- I've been looking for a pattern like this. Perfect action video. Have a great trip!
Quickie said... (4/16/14 6:45 AM) Reply
Great hats
Quickie said... (4/16/14 6:41 AM) Reply
Great hats
AnneM said... (4/16/14 6:24 AM) Reply
Love the video. And I love the hats. I really need to consider this pattern. I've only made winter hats, and I love brimmed summer hats.
supizoo said... (4/16/14 6:24 AM) Reply
Oh I need these hats!
petro said... (4/16/14 2:42 AM) Reply
Fabulous hats! Now all you need is the sunshine.
Adventurer said... (4/16/14 1:40 AM) Reply
Beautiful! I have a small head, hats don't usually fit well. Hmmm...
Sew Good said... (4/15/14 11:56 PM) Reply
Oh how neat!! I was thinking I have so many clothes, perhaps I should try sewing something smaller so I can still sew something everyday. I bought a pattern for gloves but those are only good in the winter. Hats! I must make some hats!! Thank you sewstitched :) got the pattern!
sewstitched said... (4/15/14 11:31 PM) Reply
These are gorgeous! Can't help but notice how similar they are to a hat I made recently for our granddaughter.... free pattern: http://oliverands.com/free-patterns/reversible-bucket-hat/
Baja Susana said... (4/15/14 11:19 PM) Reply
I want a review ASAP!
Jrhee said... (4/15/14 10:23 PM) Reply
Love them!
Mary Nanna said... (4/15/14 9:31 PM) Reply
they look fantastic so far - and wow - I bet setting that circle at the top was LOTS of fun - bias all the way!

Sewing Workshop Daily News Bag Pattern