Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2785 (Toddlers Overalls)

Reviewed by:jacalhoun

About jacalhounstarstar
PA
Member since: 9/6/04
Posted on:6/24/05 0:21 AM
Last Updated:6/24/05 0:20 AM

See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
jacalhoun said... (10/12/07 8:26 AM) Reply
Asa, I just got them at Joann's. I know that doesn't help you out much, but I'm sure you could order them online. Good luck!
Asa Hagstrom said... (10/11/07 10:50 AM) Reply
Very nice overalls! As you say, these are REAL overalls, and I've bought this pattern for exactly that reason. I have only one problem - where to find the buckles! Where did you get yours?
hongkongshopper said... (6/25/05 6:51 PM) Reply
I bet he loves them! Good idea for the waistband and pockets fabric- it really makes them special.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/24/05 9:38 AM) Reply
What a great looking pair of overalls and your son is a darling too.
JDpenelope said... (6/24/05 8:50 AM) Reply
Beautiful work! In fact, it looks like a LOT of work, done with love! You get extra points for sewing this detailed garment for a growing youngster! I agree that girls can wear overalls, too--just use a girlie fabric.
Hilary said... (6/24/05 8:48 AM) Reply
Omy, so so cute!! They look *great*! You did a wonderful job, and I am adding this to my wishlist. Thanks!
jacalhoun said... (6/24/05 8:17 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone. These were so much fun to make. I'm looking forward to making more. Lori, fortunately, DS got his father's (and several grandfathers') short, stumpy legs, so the length on these was ok for him. I'll have to watch, though, when I make the full-length ones. Thanks for the heads-up!
Pam Z said... (6/24/05 7:56 AM) Reply
These overalls are so great! Thanks for reviewing them. I have 2 little ones that are going to get some based on your review.
Mrs. Trouble said... (6/24/05 7:52 AM) Reply
These are adorable! They look just like a pair I purchased RTW for my son when he was two! I am going to HAVE to get that pattern for my 1 year old! Thanks so much for the review. Excellent job!
Lori V said... (6/24/05 6:50 AM) Reply
Very cute overalls. I love the KS overall patterns for kids, I made many pairs of these for my twin girls. Watch on the length, sometimes it runs a bit short.
sosoatsewing said... (6/24/05 6:14 AM) Reply
You just can't beat a pair of spiffy overalls..good job, and your top stitching looks very nice..
melgosews said... (6/24/05 5:34 AM) Reply
They do look great! I'm sure your youngun' loves them!
noreend said... (6/24/05 5:16 AM) Reply
Those look amazing. Very RTW. I'm sure you can change the crotch line to omit the snaps. Looks like you will have fun with this pattern.

Christine Jonson Travel Trio Three