Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 7655 (Skirt)

Reviewed by:meanjean

About meanjeanstar
TX USA
Member since: 5/4/05
Posted on:6/29/05 12:21 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts

Teri said... (6/30/05 1:57 PM) Reply
Very cute skirt and welcome to PR!
AnneM said... (6/30/05 7:45 AM) Reply
A+ on your "home ec" project. ;) Seriously, cute summer skirt. And thanks for mentioning all the good habits; great prompt for all of us to follow them.
ryan's mom said... (6/30/05 6:56 AM) Reply
Great review. I didn't notice any problem with the plaid not matching in the pic before I read the review. Glad you were able to utilize so many info from this website. It's so awesome, isn't it?!
purpleseamstress said... (6/29/05 11:49 PM) Reply
Really helpful review. I like the way you talked abou what you learned and how you incorporated it into a fairly simple pattern. What a great way to learn fitting. What book are you referring to? FFRP
Mary Stiefer said... (6/29/05 2:52 PM) Reply
Congrats on your first review. It is excellent. I love the skirt and admire the way you took new information and used it. This looks very nice and I also love those colors.
Patti B said... (6/29/05 2:48 PM) Reply
Very good review and very pretty summer skirt with some of my favorite colors in it.
SandraB said... (6/29/05 1:37 PM) Reply
Welcome to Pattern Review and thanks for a great review. Your skirt is very nice. I too love the colour combination of turquoise, navy and green.
Hilary said... (6/29/05 12:58 PM) Reply
Great job on your skirt, and thanks for describing each step. I wish I could make myself iron my fabrics-my most neglected step, lol. Your skirt looks very pretty, and the plaid looks so even and level. Whenever i work with plaid, it seems to tilt ever so slightly! Congratulations on conquering these new good habits!

Understanding Knit Fabrics