Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3042 (Boy's Pajamas)

Reviewed by:Hilary

About Hilarystar
Member since: 12/21/02
Posted on:6/29/05 3:37 PM
Last Updated:9/11/05 8:55 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

Harmony said... (9/11/05 11:11 PM) Reply
What a funny kid! Cute pj's and kids.
inkyannie said... (7/3/05 0:26 AM) Reply
Love the tongue, LOL. I really like these pj's and the blocking idea. You did a great job. Just the pattern I have been wanting. On the list it goes. Thanks for this review.
flowermama said... (6/30/05 11:35 PM) Reply
Great save on adapting pants to the amount of fabric you had and neat colorblocking idea so you can tell the sets apart. I had to laugh when I saw the pic of the two younger boys, it looked like two of my dgsons at first glance. Your three boys are so handsome!
Hilary said... (6/30/05 9:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments! Nikki, he *is* the family clown, and I can rarely get a pic with a straight face, lol. Sally, I got the fabric at my local Hancock's fabrics, and I've seen it at Joann's as well (although it was more expensive at Joann's, by $2/yard). If you can't find it where you are, you should be able to order it online, I would think.
Sally in UK said... (6/30/05 3:05 AM) Reply
Very nice. Where did you get the fabric?
purpleseamstress said... (6/29/05 11:39 PM) Reply
Oh that picture is just too cute! Great sewing.
candyo said... (6/29/05 9:03 PM) Reply
my husband loves those pjs- he's a star wars freak. also your little guy on the left has quite the sense of humor!
Lorrie McGraw said... (6/29/05 5:41 PM) Reply
LOL too cute.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/29/05 5:34 PM) Reply
I love this project - Cute boys and cute pj's
Debbie Cook said... (6/29/05 4:49 PM) Reply
Great PJs and handsome boys. You did an excellent job placing that design center front. I like the color blocking details. I do the same thing -- take a "simple" project and complicate it -- but it's worth it in the end, as you proved!