Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6598 (Blouses)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:7/1/05 11:12 AM
Last Updated:7/7/05 5:49 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
JDpenelope said... (7/8/05 7:09 PM) Reply
Your travel wardrobe has really pulled together nicely. I admire your eye for color! Recently, I'm trying to follow your example (and that of others) to "sew with a plan." You've got some great outfits, as a result of astute planning.
Twinkster said... (7/7/05 11:08 PM) Reply
This pattern is a winner. I have made it up and it is a great summer pattern that is cool in the hot months.
CatherineN said... (7/7/05 8:27 PM) Reply
The two matching parts are slimming and pretty on you. They look very cool. Have a wonderful time wearing them.
Hilary said... (7/7/05 8:14 PM) Reply
Oh it looks great! I'm glad you posted a photo of the whole outfit, it looks so pretty.
inkyannie said... (7/2/05 11:14 PM) Reply
Patti, thanks for the heads up on this pattern. It is just the sort of thing I like. And yours is so nice. I've added it to the list.
pia2099 said... (7/2/05 2:04 PM) Reply
You've done an excellent job the fabric and pattern make you look beautiful. Congrats. Annie
BjP said... (7/2/05 11:55 AM) Reply
Great looking blouse, Patti. I love this style and I think I must get this pattern now.
purpleseamstress said... (7/2/05 11:24 AM) Reply
I really like this pattern and and your blouse has convinced me to purchase. I just returned part time to work and since I was SAHM for the last three years, my wardrobe is abundant in stained and comfy t's so I could really use a nice blouse pattern with good fit. Maybe since you didn't have to do a FBA, I won't either. Fingers crossed.
sherri2sew said... (7/2/05 2:24 AM) Reply
Yours is prettier than the one on the pattern front!
MaryBeth said... (7/1/05 10:22 PM) Reply
It looks so excellent on you. You're just kicking out the clothes!
Twinkster said... (7/1/05 8:50 PM) Reply
Great choice of fabric! It drapes so well and the scale on the print is just right for it.
Cami said... (7/1/05 8:23 PM) Reply
Cute blouse. Fits you very nicely.
dvazz said... (7/1/05 1:27 PM) Reply
I wouldn't have realized how cute this was from the pattern looks great on you!
bunz said... (7/1/05 1:21 PM) Reply
Looks like you've got the fit thing down cold! Pretty blouse.
Hilary said... (7/1/05 12:32 PM) Reply
That looks really pretty, I love the fabric. I think I have this pattern-I like that little notch too!
AnneM said... (7/1/05 11:44 AM) Reply
Great fabric. That looks very nice (and goes really nicely with your skirt).