Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3340 (Misses Pants and shorts)

Reviewed by:dvazz

About dvazzstar
MO USA
Member since: 8/15/03
Posted on:7/1/05 3:58 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Pants

Miss Fairchild said... (3/25/06 12:32 PM) Reply
Wow! What a great fit! You sound so happy and you should be! KwikSew is a marvelous company!
inkyannie said... (7/2/05 10:50 PM) Reply
Oh boy, I really like these. I just found another pattern to add to the list. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours.
Danvillegirl said... (7/2/05 8:42 PM) Reply
Glad you reviewed this. I am still searching for the right pant,short/capri pattern to try. I am on vacation next week so sewing,sewing and sewing. Hope to get a good fitting pants/shorts during this time. Timely review for me. I like the fit of this on you. Glad you had such success.
purpleseamstress said... (7/2/05 3:10 PM) Reply
I added this review to my favorites and the pattern to my want list. Very cute and they look so nice on you.
AnneM said... (7/2/05 10:42 AM) Reply
I like the idea of a flat fron & elastic waist pant; that should help w/ the fit. I just putthis on my wish list also.
pjrsews said... (7/2/05 8:22 AM) Reply
Excellent job! I like how they look slim with the flat front but have the room with the elastic waist. I think I will have to add this to my stash. Thanks.
Cambric Tea said... (7/1/05 9:48 PM) Reply
I'm envious. (: Those are really good.
hongkongshopper said... (7/1/05 8:02 PM) Reply
Yes, they look really good on you. Particulary the front!
Ladyslipper said... (7/1/05 6:43 PM) Reply
These shorts look great on you. Your review came at the perfect time for me. I bought this pattern this afternoon and was planning to sew them tonight!
PegL said... (7/1/05 6:40 PM) Reply
Very cute shorts! Nice fit! I have this pattern and haven't tried it yet but I feel motivated by your good review!
Patti B said... (7/1/05 6:35 PM) Reply
These look terrific -- make more! It's a jillion degrees here today ... maybe I need this pattern too?
CarolynGM said... (7/1/05 4:56 PM) Reply
A dream come true -- pants that fit almost right out of the envelope! They look very, very good on you. You are right to make many more of these. Like you, I had very good luck with my one and only KS pants pattern.

BurdaStyle Magazine 08-2013-131