Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1261 (Alice + Olivia Tunic)

Reviewed by:noodlesew

Other Projects by noodlesew using this Pattern

GayleMI said... (7/31/15 3:31 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
olynda said... (6/15/14 6:06 PM) Reply
Love , love this top!!! Thanks I never noticed it....
beauturbo said... (6/15/14 11:34 AM) Reply
How pretty! Now I want one too. I think shorter is better also. I may even try a non knit, more chiffon, on the bias instead. Even though the Alice + Olivia labeled version of pattern seems to be discontinued now, I found it yesterday under the new Vouge pattern number as pattern number V8952 in the current Vouge book even. So I'm buying it as that pattern # now. Yours does look much better, and very attractive, compared to either of those pattern envelopes to me!
Marie67 said... (6/15/14 10:09 AM) Reply
Your version of the top is so beautiful and elegant. I wouldn't have looked twice at it based on the envelope picture. You've done a great job.
1SewSweet said... (6/15/14 8:30 AM) Reply
I too love everything about this top, but have to with CarolynGM on the neckline. Majority of women love this type of neckline though, it's very popular and I think this top will look great on you! Beautiful work and thanks for the tip on the pattern, I want to make it too!
Lisa p said... (6/15/14 3:39 AM) Reply
This top is so pretty I love the drape and the colour is just right. I do hope you wear it.
Lisa p said... (6/15/14 3:39 AM) Reply
supizoo said... (6/14/14 6:53 PM) Reply
Beautiful top.
Someday2005 said... (6/14/14 4:39 PM) Reply
Lovely. I just love how the back drapes.
CarolynGM said... (6/14/14 4:03 PM) Reply
I'm making this top right now. I knew the neckline wouldn't work for me, so I raised it one inch all around. I agree with you regarding the instructions -- I pretty much ignored them.
SewWil said... (6/14/14 2:27 PM) Reply
Love the lines of this top. Thank you for the information about the neckline.
Sew Good said... (6/14/14 11:58 AM) Reply
Very pretty. Thank you for the information regarding the neckline
liliv said... (6/14/14 11:03 AM) Reply
Very nice shape and I like your color choise
marjenann said... (6/14/14 10:24 AM) Reply
That top is really stunning!
BlueSkysAhead said... (6/14/14 10:20 AM) Reply
Love the drape. Beautiful fabric color.
Sue Parrott said... (6/14/14 9:18 AM) Reply
Oh this is so pretty and elegant! I love how the back drapes.
CypGrl said... (6/14/14 9:12 AM) Reply
This is such a classy look with the pearls. The review was great too. Maybe I should buy the Renfrew just for the directions?
marec said... (6/14/14 9:03 AM) Reply
I love this tee, and hope you find a way to integrate it into your wardrobe. I also have made this and wear it over a strappy tee. Your workmanship is really nice and the tee hasa beautiful drape.