Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Posted on:6/18/14 0:44 AM

Vogue Patterns: 1387 by Rairscat  Vogue Patterns: 1387 by Rairscat
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

dollsntpartys said... (6/19/14 5:26 PM) Reply
I, like many others, decided to look at your review because I thought your blouse was gorgeous and I liked it better than the picture on the envelope. The blouse looks too small on the model, the pleats on the shoulders are pulling and that is why the collar lays flat. Your workmanship is lovely and through my eyes I think it looks modern and fresh on you and fits perfectly. I love it.
Rairscat said... (6/18/14 12:33 PM) Reply
Thank you, sweet ladies! Maybe I just need to put it in the closet and revisit in the fall.
carolynw said... (6/18/14 11:32 AM) Reply
Came to your review to say how very nice your blouse looks - am sorry it hasn't worked out for you after all the hard work with really outstanding plackets and hem. Perhaps give it some time?
supizoo said... (6/18/14 9:54 AM) Reply
I'm sorry it didn't work for you, I was drawn into your review by thinking how nice it looked on you. I was also going to comment how soft the fabric looked!
prttynpnk said... (6/18/14 8:02 AM) Reply
It looks like a great weekend go to top for casual. You sell yourself short. Also, fawn, fawn, fawn....
Stitchmaker said... (6/18/14 7:55 AM) Reply
We'll u made me feel a bit better. Those narrow bias strips on the front totally defeated me. At least you sailed over that hurdle. We'll done and at Keats a skill builder, right?
Stitchmaker said... (6/18/14 7:55 AM) Reply
MrsCharisma said... (6/18/14 7:04 AM) Reply
Aww :/ it looks really good on you! Very nicely sewn too!
Kayseri said... (6/18/14 3:06 AM) Reply
I'm sorry this didn't failed after your hard work. The fabric looks like it would have been lovely with the right style.
Dilliander said... (6/18/14 1:44 AM) Reply
Oh, so sorry you don't like it. Its beautifully made with so many intricate details. Maybe give it time and try on again before you make a firm decision. From the photos it looks gorgeous.

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB300