Mood Fabrics

tips added: 1
Posted on: 4/4/06 11:05 AM
Web site/URL: photo
Featured in the PR book!
The Thermos soft side 54 can cooler is perfect for transporting your sewing machine. It has adjustable shoulder straps, straps on each end in case you need help lifting, telescoping handles, and wheels. I had been looking for an inexpensive rolling sewing machine bag for a while. One day I when I was in BJ's just looking around I saw the cooler. I was thinking of it just as a cooler, but when I looked inside and was how roomy it was and nicely padded, I thought to my self I could probably fit my pfaff sewing machine in here. So I bought it. Sure enough it did, hard carrying case and all. It has a front pocket the length of the cooler and also 2 side pockets on each end. There is room to carry all of your sewing notions you will need for a sewing class. And best of all it only cost $24.99

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Tip/Technique    Read All Tip/Techniques

10 Comments
SheilaH said... (4/25/06 0:56 AM) Reply
Great Idea! I just purchased a Pfaff 2144 & though I would maybe put it in a kids rolling suitcase from Toys R Us. I have my costumes in those, this is better for the machine though. I have looked around here in Bellingham WA and haven't found this cooler or another one on wheels, suitable size. What model # is this cooler? Maybe one could find it on the net?
stitchinjj said... (4/23/06 11:00 AM) Reply
My husband bought me a rolling tool box that looks similar to this for the same purpose. I added a bungee cord to strap extra class stuff on the top, I pull out the handle and off I go!
Elaray said... (4/7/06 1:44 PM) Reply
I love this tip! Not because I ever need to transport my machine, but I'm trying to encourage my 16 yo DD to use divergent thinking! This is an excellent example of divergent thinking and I plan to share it with my DD.
PhyllisC said... (4/6/06 8:19 PM) Reply
Ingenious!
Deborah L said... (4/5/06 8:47 PM) Reply
Mary G I puchased the cooler 2 weeks ago
Merry G said... (4/5/06 4:53 PM) Reply
Did you purchase this recently?
martinanne said... (4/5/06 4:40 AM) Reply
Brilliant! Great tip, thanks!
Jennifer shaw said... (4/4/06 9:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great idea!!! This is so perfect for those rare trips where I can take my machine.
GorgeousFabrics said... (4/4/06 5:15 PM) Reply
That's a great idea! Costco carries them as well. I'm sure they are readily available at lots of stores -Ann
CSM--Carla said... (4/4/06 4:05 PM) Reply
What a fabulous idea, Deborah L. I'll keep my eye out for a cooler for my machine! thanks for the tip!!

Suzi Purse Insert

Suzi Purse Insert

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.