Class Reviews > Sarah Veblen, More Sewing with Knits

Posted on: 9/15/11 6:15 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people   Very Helpful by 7 people
Web site/URL: More Knits
Sarah Veblen is a wonderful teacher! I have taken many of her classes here on Pattern Review. She is very detailed and organized with her lessons. I learned a lot from take both of her knit classes. She provides MANY samples of different kinds of knits and makes sewing with them easy. You do not have to have a overlock or serger. I highly recommend any of her classes. She helps your mind in the process of thinking what you would actually like to do with your fabric in mind.

<< Previous    Next >>

Sweater knit fabrics

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

4 Comments
carolbee said... (2/29/12 7:40 PM) Reply
I would love to take this class.
ElaineSweet said... (1/18/12 12:23 PM) Reply
I agree with JodieT about the usefulness of both the Knits and More Knits Classes. I've been sewing since I was a kid (and I'm now retired) and have constructed just about anything you can think of making from fabric. This class answered the "why" making the same pattern from 2 different knits yields a completely different garment. BINGO!
Learn To Sew said... (9/21/11 1:15 PM) Reply
What types of knits are in the class? What does she teach you to do with them that made it easier for you to learn and feel comfortable sewing with them? I would like more information, please.
Kathy7661 said... (9/16/11 3:00 PM) Reply
I have also taken several classes instructed by Sarah. I agree with you, she is a great teacher!

Sewing Workshop Chopin Blouse Pattern

Sewing Workshop Chopin Blouse Pattern

You Sew Girl Beret Pattern

You Sew Girl Beret Pattern

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.