Class Reviews > The Sew Everything Workshop

Posted on: 12/18/11 11:10 AM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people   Very Helpful by 1 people
Web site/URL: photo
I think the class is on sale now. I paid $29 and felt it was worth every penny. This class is the companion class to Diana Rupp's book by the same name; however, each one stands alone as a wonderful learning experience.

Once you pay for the class you have unlimited viewing that never expires.There is not much in this particular class under the link for Course Materials because the book with its 10 patterns is supposed to provide that for you. If you have questions you are able to post them and have Diana give you feedback.

She is really a delightful instructor and I learned not only how to be a better educator for others, but learned a few essential details in achieving a professional look for sewing projects, too.

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

Skittl1321 said... (12/21/11 10:02 PM) Reply
The craftsy guarantee is a real one. They replied almost immediately. Rather than a refund, they switched my enrollment to another class of my choice. I will definetly continue to use craftsy.
MaryStern said... (12/21/11 7:20 PM) Reply
So sorry to hear this Skittl1321. One of the great things about these reviews is that it really helps each one of us find what will work individually for us. Sharing your experience, even though a frustrating one, will help the next person decide if it will be a good match for them.Thank you for your comments, and best wishes in obtaining the refund.
Skittl1321 said... (12/21/11 9:04 AM) Reply
I'm glad you had a good experience with this class. I was really disappointed in it and applied for a refund through their guarantee. I wish I could have given Diana more time to help solve my problems (she hadn't replied to my latest questions yet) but craftsy only has a 30 day guarantee, and I'm on day 28.
NJcowgirl said... (12/19/11 1:58 PM) Reply
Good educational material and classes are hard to find. Thanks for the lead. On-line classes can be difficult to I'm glad to hear you liked this class as well as the companion book.

Copyright © 2015® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.