Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Posted on: 5/17/12 1:22 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people   Very Helpful by 10 people
Web site/URL: photo
I purchased 'Teach Yourself to Sew' seasons one and two from Threads Magazine online store about two weeks ago. I haven't been able to stop watching it since! The 'host' is Judith Neukam, she is very clear in her instructions and very pleasant. The videos are well done and organized. I purchased mine as a download version so I can watch anytime on my laptop and have my laptop right next to me as a sew. She explains everything for the beginner sewer, and guides you through a few projects as you learn everything. Since I enjoyed these two seasons so much, I also purchased the fitting sleeves video, I haven't watch it yet, but since I do have some trouble when it comes to sleeves I think it will be a great addition too. I highly recommend these videos for any new sewers, and they are on sale right now, not expensive at all. Since its download there is no shipping which is great! I don't sew any reason not to try them. If anyone has any questions about it I would be happy to answer them, just send me a message! <3

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

4 Comments
labsrule said... (5/2/15 10:21 AM) Reply
Does anyone know if the dvd version ofthee class can be played on a television dvd player? slso, Thanks FOR THE review.
luvdababseh said... (10/3/12 2:02 PM) Reply
Hi Asiverson and Sashie, thanks for your comments! I just realized I made a typo, meant to say, "I don't SEE any reason not to try them". Obviously I had too much sewing on the brain LOL. I hope if you gave the videos a try Sashie that you enjoy them as much as I have!
Sashie17 said... (5/28/12 5:07 AM) Reply
Hi - I was browsing these on Threads & now that I have read your comments- it has made me consider purchasing both series 1 & 2
ASiverson said... (5/18/12 9:12 AM) Reply
I too purchased these and agree wholeheartedly with this review. Judith Neukam is pleasant and knowledgeable and very easy to watch and listen to. You cannot but help to learn. A very nice addition to any sewists library.

More Knits
More Knits

J Stern Designs Womens Jeans Pattern

J Stern Designs Womens Jeans Pattern

Sewing Workshop Tamari Apron Pattern

Sewing Workshop Tamari Apron Pattern

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.