Class Reviews > Sassy Librarian Blouse by Christine Haynes

Posted on: 8/9/12 8:37 AM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people   Very Helpful by 4 people
Web site/URL: photo
In this class you get to make a retro/vintage inspired blouse. There are two options with endless possibilities. View 2 is a short sleeved blouse with a peter pan collar. View 1 is a sleeveless blouse with contrasting arm bands and bow and pintuck detailing. I chose View 2. This blouse came together really nicely. Christine is an excellent teacher. I would recommend this class to anyone from a beginner to an old pro. You can read all about my blouse on my blog post:

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

5 Comments
canei said... (9/6/12 8:38 AM) Reply
Great review! Love your blouse.
BrendaJoyce said... (8/12/12 1:08 PM) Reply
Excellent review! I'm taking the class as soon as I get finished with The Couture Dress. I already did Gertie's Bombshell Dress. I love them all. Oh, they are all craftsy classes....
Pj3g said... (8/10/12 5:02 PM) Reply
I've just discovered Craftsy classes! Love that they are yours forever! Your blouse is really cute--love the 'librarian pose.' Oh, and your pug is cute too!
Mufffet said... (8/9/12 5:25 PM) Reply
Sorry if that comment came off too negatively - thanks for writing that you liked the class....I cannot edit that comment because the website is not letting me see the edit screen! :)
Mufffet said... (8/9/12 5:23 PM) Reply
You might want to mention that this is a Craftsy Class! ALong with many other classes they have and that the class is video, and then maybe one or two more things about the class. It's really not a review to redirect to a blog.

SewBaby Clutter Catchers Pattern

SewBaby Clutter Catchers Pattern

Checkbook Cover Paper Pattern

Checkbook Cover Paper Pattern

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.