Class Reviews > Fabricville - Confection

Posted on: 11/5/12 12:02 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people   Very Helpful by 2 people
Web site/URL: photo
The course is 12 weeks long and caters to all levels. In this class you will learn the basics of selecting a pattern, material, tools, using a pattern, following the directions, making pattern adjustments, etc.
I took the summer class first, of 6 weeks long. I made 2 skirts. Now I took the fall session and it is 12 weeks long. I have made 1 pair of trousers, countless PJ bottoms, a shirt, baby onsie, etc.
I come to class with my project (the trousers) and any other questions I have from my home projects. I love this class as it has helped me with my knoweldge and my confidence in my sewing. I have signed up for the winter class already. I do not know what I will do with myself for the 6 weeks in between!
The classes are bilingual at the Dorval location. Pauline is our instructor and she is funny and offers a lot of advise. I would recommend these classes for any level of sewer.

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

SandiMacD said... (11/6/12 3:39 AM) Reply
That is so cool to have this type of course near you

8 inch Dressmaking Shears

8 inch Dressmaking Shears

You Sew Girl Beach Bag Pattern

You Sew Girl Beach Bag Pattern

Copyright © 2015® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.