Tips & Techniques > Pattern File software release 1.1

Member since: 3/17/12
Reviews: 73 (tips: 4)
Posted on: 11/30/12 3:00 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people   Very Helpful by 5 people
Release 1.1 of Pattern File pattern inventory software is now available! And it includes the long awaited mobile device funcionality. I have installed Rlse 1.1 on my laptop and on my IPAD. They sync beautifully - loving it! Both versions are very fast and easy to use. The auto-fill option is fantastic. I entered 70 patterns watching the news this morning. Vintage patterns- 5800 have been loaded and more are coming. The program shows a thumbnail of all patterns in its databases with a particular number. Then one can click on the one being sought. This way reused numbers are not an issue!

Google 'pattern file' to find the official site online.

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Tip/Technique    Read All Tip/Techniques

8 Comments
CBLSEWS said... (1/21/13 4:37 PM) Reply
You have to have the pattern file plus to see your stash on the Ipad or Iphone. That cost 19.98 per month. Maybe that is why people are having trouble seeing there stash online, but they can see it offline.
Rosalaya said... (12/4/12 3:46 PM) Reply
Re not saving images on the iPad - I tink it maybe that is because Apple haven't installed Flash, which is something this programme uses.
CBLSEWS said... (12/3/12 4:28 PM) Reply
what is the name of the app we search for on the iphones? thanks for the review. I have been waiting on a good pattern storage app.
Laurie Lou said... (12/3/12 2:14 PM) Reply
Ditto...where do you get it?
Merry G said... (12/2/12 7:04 PM) Reply
where/how do you get it?
Merry G said... (12/2/12 7:04 PM) Reply
software
cocosloft said... (12/2/12 7:39 AM) Reply
Aaargghhh! But I still really like it. My IPad version is not saving the images, even when I select 'save image for offline use'. May be why they pulled the IPad 1.1. All the data is there when I am offline, just not the images. When I'm online, it's all there and very nice and fast.
Leah J. Dicker Notarus said... (12/1/12 9:23 PM) Reply
It looks like they must have pulled the mobile update. I just tried to install the iPad version, and it's only showing v1.0. Sigh!

You Sew Girl Baguette Pattern

You Sew Girl Baguette Pattern

Favorite Things Sleep Well Pattern

Favorite Things Sleep Well Pattern

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.