Class Reviews > Louise Cutting

Member since: 3/2/07
Reviews: 20 (classes: 1)
Posted on: 2/12/13 8:46 AM
Rating: starstarstar
This was a 3-day plus one evening class held at The Cloth Merchants in Tulsa, OK this past weekend, 2-7,8,9,10-2013. It was the best run class I have ever been to, and I have been to a LOT of them!

If you would like to read more detail and see pics, please check my blog post here:

In a nutshell: If you ever get a chance to attend a Louise Cutting event, please do. She is a lovely, helpful, friendly, generous teacher! I hope she will come back so I can attend again.

Hugs, Joy

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

pbrenneraz said... (4/4/13 2:40 PM) Reply
I enjoyed a 1 day class at Martha Pullen Market in Arlington a few years ago. I usually go for 'froufrou' classes, but signed up for Louise based on a friend's recommendation. OMG it was AWESOME! I learned so much about techniques (welt pockets, curved hems, collars etc) that I previously thought of as 'boring' sewing topics, but Louise helped take my sewing to another level. I would LOVE a multi day class!
MizLiz said... (2/13/13 10:02 AM) Reply
I love Louise Cutting and her classes. She no longer comes to the Worcester MA Expo and she is a big loss to garment sewers. Very few garment people are coming to Worcester and I think it it is a shame, Thank God Cynthia Guffey still comes. She, too, is great !!
Molliefran said... (2/13/13 7:49 AM) Reply
Yes, Louise Cutting is a winner! I have had short Sit n Sew classes with her at Martha Pullen Market in Arlington Tx.
VivianZ said... (2/13/13 7:42 AM) Reply
I wanted to attend this class, but I was just in Tulsa (from Louisiana) the week before to stay with my first and only granddaughter and her mom while my son was on a business trip. I couldn't extend the trip another week. But is is an amazing store. I went there about 8 months ago on a previous visit. Lovely fabric. You were so lucky to get to take the class. I will be back in Tulsa for this same child's first birthday. Maybe then?????

8 inch Dressmaking Shears

8 inch Dressmaking Shears

Sewing Workshop Oasis Skirt Pattern

Sewing Workshop Oasis Skirt Pattern

Copyright © 2015® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.