Class Reviews > Sewing with Slippery & Drapey Fabrics

Reviews: 17 (classes: 1)
Posted on: 2/13/13 5:08 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Web site/URL: Sewing with Slippery & Drapey Fabrics
This class is really great. This is the first class I've taken from Sarah and won't be the last! While the class title emphasizes slippery & drapey fabrics, the techniques that Sarah teaches and the tips she offers have helped me improve my sewing all the way around. She also reinforces the simple things like slowing down, using lots of pins, testing your fabric, stitches, just about everything before just diving into your project. After taking this class I made a drape front cardigan in a soft knit that turned out so well - all attributed to what I learned in this class. Each video class is so clear and easy to understand and even though I did not take the class "live", she is still incredibly responsive when you post a question. I continue to go back and re-watch various segments (most recently how to grain knit fabrics!)I highly recommend!

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

nancy2001 said... (2/17/13 6:38 AM) Reply
Sarah Veblen is the best sewing teacher! I highly reccommend her bodice and sleeve fitting class on PR and also the Online Fitting Service she offers on her website.
Sharp said... (2/15/13 3:18 AM) Reply
I haven't finished watching this one yet, but any of Sarah's classes will teach you a lot of wonderful techniques.
leoniep said... (2/15/13 0:53 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I've been thinking about taking this course.

Copyright © 2015® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.