Sewing Patterns, Pattern Review, Sewing Classes, Sewing Machines and Sewing Machine Reviews!
Platinum Sponsor: Stylish Fabric
Over 20,000 of high quality reorderable fabric

[SIGNUP - FREE Membership & 1 FREE Sewing Lesson ]
[Sewing Classes|Shopping Bag Your Shopping Bag|Login|Help]
Sewing Review and Pattern Reviews Sewing Knowledge Base Sewing Patterns Sewing Classes & Sewing Lessons Sewing Machine & Embroidery Machinery Sewing Message Boards Sewing merchants Blog Help/FAQ About Pattern Review

Advanced Search
returns & refunds
testimonials
Platinum Sponsor - Stylish Fabric
Stylish Fabric
Judy Kessinger Top clas (Sewing Class Review)
Virginia, UNITED STATES
classes reviewed: 2
Posted on: 6/11/13 2:36 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Web site/URL: photo
I took Judy's class last Saturday in Richmond. Judy was fantastic. I know my jaw dropped as she taught us one great tip after another and that great looks don't have to require drudgery. I am very hard to fit and had almost given up on making something the way I wanted that fit. Judy drew patterns for us, explaining as she went. We cut fabric, sewed shoulder seams and came back for tweaking. One small change and when done my top fit the way I wanted, had a cute ruffle and Judy only recommended one small change to improve it. I almost didn't take class due to bad review of her lecture class last year. I liked the clothes, liked the tips and learned more than I could have imagined. I would suggest everyone think about taking hands on class to get your own great fit. I don't think a "lecture" really lets you know enough about a teacher. I can't wait to sew more things and this is really the first time I have gotten the fit I wanted. Thanks Judy and thanks All Brands in Richmond for putting on a great class. Hope to get to come to another one next year. I've learned I'd better take nit picky reviews with a large grain of salt as I almost missed out on just the class I really needed to take.
SewBaby
Unique Sewing Patterns
Budo Bear Designs
Asian Designs

<< Previous Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

jrnevels said...
I was in that class too. I loved it - I would pay to take the same class (that's how much I liked it). I've made several more tees, 3 dresses, and repaired some that I made using one of the big 4 (used the tips I learned to get a better fit. I'm looking forward to the pants class when that comes around next time.
6/15/13 1:36 AM

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Contact Us