Class Reviews > Pants Fitting Workshop with Sarah

Posted on: 6/19/13 10:33 PM
Rating: starstarstar
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people   Very Helpful by 1 people
Web site/URL: Pants Fitting Workshop with Sarah
I started this class on the last day of registration. I feel so fortunate to have gotten in on the class. I did not think I had time to purchase the Eureka Pants Pattern to use in class. So, I used the one that I had which was a mistake.

Sarah's video lessons and pdf printouts are excellent and thorough. I am an elementary school teacher and realize how much preparation it takes to prepare for a class. The quality of Sarah's lessons and presentations is superior to any others I have seen on the internet. I appreciate her patience in dealing with me during this class. My fitting knowledge was lacking.

After finishing the class, I purchased the Eureka Pants Pattern. On my first muslin, a great deal of my fitting problems were solved because of the quality of this pattern. I am well on my way to having a pants pattern that fits.

Thank all of you at Pattern Review for all of your work in making these sewing classes available.

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Sewing Class Review    Read All Sewing Class Reviews

1 Comments
Ginger S. said... (1/18/14 10:24 PM) Reply
I agree, Sarah is an excellent teacher. I've taken several of her classes. I've taken this class, but since then have lost quite a bit of weight. I've been planning on revisiting all the information; I already have the Eureka pants pattern. Thank you for the push... :)

Paradiso Designs Xine Basket Bag Pattern

Paradiso Designs Xine Basket Bag Pattern

Beginner Sewing Lab 104 - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

Beginner Sewing Lab 104  - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.