Tips & Techniques > swiffer sewing

Member since: 5/16/04
tips added: 1
Posted on: 6/18/04 10:11 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 7 people   Very Helpful by 3 people
I keep one of those swiffer dusters by my machines to use when dust, fabric and thread all accumulate. It is especially useful around the serger since they tend to make more of a mess than a regular SM. The duster will not harm your machine and it is fast and easy to use in between regular machine cleaning.

<< Previous    Next >>

Add Tip/Technique    Read All Tip/Techniques

6 Comments
milch said... (10/1/04 4:55 PM) Reply
i like this idea and plan to try it. thanks
ImSewMom said... (6/26/04 9:25 AM) Reply
What a good idea. I can't believe I didn't think about it since I use my swiffer dusters for everything else...why not sewing?
noreend said... (6/23/04 3:26 PM) Reply
I love these for the tv, but never thought about the sewing room. Thanks for sharing!
sissie said... (6/19/04 9:30 PM) Reply
I'll be sure to use this tip thanks for sharing it
alicia said... (6/19/04 11:28 AM) Reply
I also use swiffer sheets all the time in the sewing room - the dust and threads cling to the swiffer and don't go flying about the room. Great for the machinery, iron, everything... especially since the pine pollen has heavily dropped here in the Adirondacks! :0
SewTwin said... (6/19/04 11:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for the suggestion.This is a great idea!Anything to help my sewing room inprove its looks! Shame on 150 visits here, and no comments.Good Luck on the quilt!

More Knits
More Knits

Sew Liberated Mariposa Tee Pattern

Sew Liberated Mariposa Tee Pattern

You Sew Girl Mod Bag Pattern

You Sew Girl Mod Bag Pattern

Copyright © 2015 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.