Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Store Reviews > Sharon's Attic Quilt Shop (Hillsboro, Oregon)

Reviewed by: EastwoodFan

About EastwoodFan star
OR USA
Member since: 12/30/05
stores reviewed: 4

Posted on: 6/10/14 5:06 PM
Rating: thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Address: 2950 SW Cornelius Pass Rd
Notions
Fabric
Visit Website
Current Tags What is a Tag:
Have you bought anything from this store? If yes were the prices competitive?
Yes, I thought the prices were good. I bought a bunch of fat quarters for $3 each. I bought a pattern and a book too. The book was over $20, but not sure if that's good or not. There was a sale going on too.
Were the sales people polite and friendly?
Yes really polite. I noticed a neat quilt on the wall. They directed me to the book that the pattern is in. They offer many classes, including one on the particular quilt I was admiring. (It's a Buggy Barn method quilt).
How would you rate the quality of the item this store sells?
Excellent quality of cotton fabrics. Good selection of books and patterns. Actually a large number of quilting/sewing books. And they have an area for embroidery, hand sewing. Looks like they do long arm quilting in the back of the store. I have a business card from Sharon's that has phone numbers for Long Arm Quilting.
How was your shopping experience. Is there anything you did not like about this store?
The location is a bit far from my house, but still fairly convenient. It's in a little, strip mall. The store is large. They have a good classroom area, and actually have a great class list. This is a good quilting store.
Would you shop here again?
Yes I would shop here again. Not that often due to the distance, probably 15 or more miles from my house. If I am in the area, I will stop in.
Would you recommend this store to others?
I would recommend this store to others.
Any other comments you would like to add?
I only wish there were more fabric stores; more quilting stores.
*LOGIN to add a comment on this review
* Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!

1 Comments
Learn To Sew said...
I have been to Sharon's a couple of times when I lived in that area. Nice store and nice people as well.
6/13/14 11:38 AM

Add a Store Review    Read All Store Reviews

PerfectFuseTailorUltra White

PerfectFuseTailorUltra White

Buy Now
Mini Miranda Bag

Mini Miranda Bag

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.