Store Reviews > Pocono Sew & Vac (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania)

Reviewed by: annenet

About annenet star
United States
Member since: 8/2/03
stores reviewed: 5

Posted on: 6/24/14 9:30 AM
Rating: thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Address: 567 Main Street
Notions
Fabric
Visit Website
Current Tags What is a Tag:
Have you bought anything from this store? If yes were the prices competitive?Yes! I went there to look at coverstitch machines and was particularly interested in the Babylock coverstitch. After demoing it I bought one. And of course some accessories to go with it. They are very competitive. I have residences in the DC area and Poconos and they beat out any DC dealer I could find. They also give you a club card that takes an additional 10% off their already discounted prices of any accessories I buy in the next year. I will definitely be back.
Were the sales people polite and friendly?
Very polite and friendly. My saleperson spent a lot of time with me and answered all questions that came up. It was a very enjoyable experience.
How would you rate the quality of the item this store sells?
They sell all major sewing machines manufacturers: Bernina, Babylock, Elna, Pfaff, Viking, Janome, Brother, Juki, Necchi and Singer. And they have all models on the floor. It's amazing to see all of the machines in one place! They also carry Horn and Koala cabinets and of course a lot of vacuum cleaners.
How was your shopping experience. Is there anything you did not like about this store?
Not a thing. I told DH when we're up there on vacation later this Summer we're taking a trip to Stroudsburg. They even have coffee and cookies for restless spouses.
Would you shop here again?
Without a doubt!
Would you recommend this store to others?
Absolutely yes
Any other comments you would like to add?
Just that if you want to see and demo every brand you can think of it's all there.

*LOGIN to add a comment on this review
* Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!

1 Comments
Mufffet said...
Nice review! If I ever get down that way....oh my - all those machines!
6/25/14 10:14 AM

Add a Store Review    Read All Store Reviews

PerfectFuse Light Black

PerfectFuse Light Black

Buy Now
Victoria Jones Collection Men's Hawaiian Aloha Shirt

Victoria Jones Collection Men's Hawaiian Aloha Shirt

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.