PatternReview.com
PatternReview.com

Store Reviews > Pinery Patches LLC (Tigerton, Wisconsin)

Reviewed by: SheBear0320

About SheBear0320 starstar
MB Canada
Member since: 4/8/08
stores reviewed: 14

Posted on: 6/30/14 0:23 AM
Rating: thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Address: N4647 Highway 45
Features: Patterns
Books/Videos
Notions
Fabric
Other (to be explained in the Comments)
Crafts
Visit Website
Current Tags What is a Tag:
Have you bought anything from this store? If yes were the prices competitive? My visit in June 2014 was the first time I had been to this store. I stopped in as it was on our travel route while on vacation and it was a shop participating in the Wisconsin Quilt Shop Hop. I purchased 3 co-ordinating teal prints (not sure what they will be used for but they "spoke" to me), a Spiderman print (grandon's request for sleep pants) and a Moda's Spell it With Fabric pattern book for making letter blocks using Jelly Rolls and fat 1/8s. The shop also had a quilt block kit for the Section quilt which I added to my block collection. I thought the prices were wonderful -- the most expensive piece I bought was $9.99 per yard with the others being $7.99 or less.

Were the sales people polite and friendly? This is a small country store and while the address is Tigerton it is actually on the highway on the way to Tigerton -- you have to watch to catch the numbered sign at the driveway on the highway. Signage is small and hard to see at 55 mph -- add that to the fact the store building is located in a bit of depression and we actually drove past it and had to turn around to go back. The location is on Highway #45 which runs south of the #29 between Wausau and Green Bay. Very picturesque countryside.

The woman who was working the day we were there was very friendly and polite and chatty. They had a new point of sale system which required patience on the customer's part as not everything was in the system and some items required manual input. I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't matter to me.

How would you rate the quality of the item this store sells? High quality quilting cottons, a wide variety of quality batting and many patterns from independent pattern companies.

How was your shopping experience. Is there anything you did not like about this store? I enjoyed both the shopping experience and the knowledge of the woman working in the store -- she was able to answer a couple of quilting related questions I had and was also able to direct us on a route that would allow us to miss Green Bay for the most part on our way to Door County.

Would you shop here again? If I am in the neighbourhood, I would definitely stop in again.

Would you recommend this store to others? Again if you are in the neighbourhood it is worth a visit.

Any other comments you would like to add? Pinery Patches has an on-line store for fabrics, patterns, books, kits and notions as well as a variety of finished items which are available for purchase.

*LOGIN to add a comment on this review
* Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!

Add a Store Review    Read All Store Reviews

You Sew Girl Draped T-Dress Pattern

You Sew Girl Draped T-Dress Pattern

Buy Now
Margo Handbag

Margo Handbag

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.