Store Reviews > Quilt Yard LLC (Osseo, Wisconsin)

Reviewed by: SheBear0320

Features: Patterns
Books/Videos
Notions
Fabric
Other (to be explained in the Comments)
Crafts
Visit Website
Current Tags What is a Tag:
Have you bought anything from this store? If yes were the prices competitive? I bought some of the Wisconsin Shop Hop Fabrics and a set of coordinating batiks for a purse pattern I had picked up earlier in my travels. The prices were in line with what I had been paying elsewhere.

They didn't advertise as an authorized dealer for Pfaff but there were definitely Pfaff machines available.

Were the sales people polite and friendly? Not really -- they were busy putting together some fabrics for on-line orders. Other than a "Hi" when I came in the door, there was no communication other than when I asked for my fabrics to be cut.

How would you rate the quality of the item this store sells? Quality of the fabrics appeared to be the high quality standard one would expect from a quilt shop.

How was your shopping experience. Is there anything you did not like about this store? I did not like how difficult this store was to find. There was extensive construction and added to that was the setting up of a street festival. There was no information on their website about getting around the construction. I gave up trying to negotiate the streets in my vehicle and just parked in a bank parking lot and walked around until I found the store.

The website makes a big point about the Cotton Theory Method of Quilting (apparently a patented quilting method) but I didn't have time to check it out or ask questions since it took so long to find the shop. I had to meet DH at the end of his bike ride so couldn't extend my visit. I didn't find any information readily available and the staff didn't leave the impression of being very approachable.

Would you shop here again? Maybe if I was in the area and had a little more time to investigate the above mentioned technique/method.

Would you recommend this store to others? If you are in the area you may want to drop by but I wouldn't recommend a special trip to take it in.

Any other comments you would like to add?

*LOGIN to add a comment on this review
* Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!

Add a Store Review    Read All Store Reviews

You Sew Girl 90mm Purse Frame Purse Pattern

You Sew Girl 90mm Purse Frame Purse Pattern

Buy Now
Paradiso Designs Perfect Pillows Pattern

Paradiso Designs Perfect Pillows Pattern

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.