Sewing Patterns, Pattern Review, Sewing Classes, Sewing Machines and Sewing Machine Reviews!
Platinum Sponsor: Stylish Fabric
Over 20,000 of high quality reorderable fabric

[SIGNUP - FREE Membership & 1 FREE Sewing Lesson ]
[Sewing Classes|Shopping Bag Your Shopping Bag|Login|Help]
Sewing Review and Pattern Reviews Sewing Knowledge Base Sewing Patterns Sewing Classes & Sewing Lessons Sewing Machine & Embroidery Machinery Sewing Message Boards Sewing merchants Blog Help/FAQ About Pattern Review

Advanced Search

Posted on: 10/31/13 11:40 AM
Last Updated: 11/1/13 0:41 AM
http://www.elizabethlee.com/ Patterns
Notions
Other (to be explained in the Comments)
Current Tags What is a Tag:
How is the web site look & feel / user friendliness? Is it easy to surf?
Very easy to explore. I found this site based on another PR Member's referral of where to find baby sling patterns and supplies. They also have toddler patterns and many customer recommendations which made me comfortable ordering and I was excited by the information- very knowledgeable.

Is this a commercial web site? If yes how are the prices? Do they have a secure shopping cart?
I thought the prices and shipping was reasonable.
How is the customer service?
Very poor. I printed out my receipt
QUOTE: This page is your confirmation of your order. Please print it out and keep it for your records. We will review your order promptly, and notify you if we have any questions. END quote.
After 3 weeks, no email and no order. So I emailed them and attached my receipt. After 10 days no response. So I called them today at 9:10 (after 9AM MDST as stated on their website) . After 16 rings I hung up. I then emailed and immediately received a server reply that it was not delivered due to a full mailbox.
Have you bought anything from this web site? If yes, was the item delivered on time?
I ordered and have a receipt but nothing has been shipped. I am grateful that my credit card has not yet been charged but uncomfortable not knowing if they will process it in the future when I no longer need it.
Would you recommend this site to others?
I have reservations. I would feel much better if someone made even a meager attempt to contact me. I am going to put my receipt in an envelope and mail it to them. I really wanted to have this sling done before Nov 10th as a gift to my husband's first great nephew- the first baby born to DH's side of the family.
Victoria Jones Collection
Timeless Hawaiian styles
So Vintage Patterns
Thank You for Joining!
Fitz Like a Glove Ironing Board Cover
Made In Australia
ASiverson said...
I would cancel the card you used and get a new account number. Sounds to me as if they are having a very difficult time right now. Wouldn't wait to get what you ordered, but definitely get a new card.
11/1/13 10:42 AM
JOshiro said...
How disappointing! I would keep an eye on the credit card statement, just in case. The web site looks like it hasn't been updated since 2009 (copyright info), and given the disclaimers on communication and shipping on various pages, it sounds like the business is a low priority for the owner.
11/1/13 10:47 AM
Jacqui315 said...
I used the site... in 1999. And it looks pretty much the same. I actually made the sling, a nursing dress and a baby dress from their patterns. Did you get any resolution?
12/5/13 8:16 PM
SandiMacD said...
Well no. I have given up. My credit card was never charged so I doubt it will be. I phoned, emailed and wrote a letter with a copy of my prrinted order. Am a bit bummed I cant make the sling now but focusing on making other things.
12/6/13 4:39 AM

Reviewed by: Steffie on 10/20/13

Girl Charlee

emmaonesock
Add another Web site    Read All Web site Reviews

Any registered trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owner. Valid and accurate reviews and comments are the responsibility of their posters. As per its Terms and Conditions, PatternReview.com is not responsible for and does not validate or verify the accuracy of these statements. Posters you are responsible for your comments so please ensure that these are substantiated.

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Contact Us