Sewing Patterns, Pattern Review, Sewing Classes, Sewing Machines and Sewing Machine Reviews!
Platinum Sponsor: Stylish Fabric
Over 20,000 of high quality reorderable fabric

[SIGNUP - FREE Membership & 1 FREE Sewing Lesson ]
[Sewing Classes|Shopping Bag Your Shopping Bag|Login|Help]
Sewing Review and Pattern Reviews Sewing Knowledge Base Sewing Patterns Sewing Classes & Sewing Lessons Sewing Machine & Embroidery Machinery Sewing Message Boards Sewing merchants Blog Help/FAQ About Pattern Review

Advanced Search

web sites reviewed: 1
Posted on: 11/7/13 6:56 PM
http://google.com Notions
Current Tags What is a Tag:
I ordered $100 worth of merchandise from this vendor's website. I am not using their specific URL because I do not want to make it easy for anyone to go there and get treated badly. This was the worst customer experience I have ever had on the internet.

First, their website indicated that they accept credit cards. I entered my credit card information and was told that all was good, and it had been accepted.

TEN DAYS LATER I received an email from them saying that they in fact do not accept credit cards and I would have to pay by PayPal. I did not have a Pay Pal account, but jumped through all the hoops to establish one. Once that was done, I looked up their vendor number and sent them payment.

ANOTHER TEN DAYS GO BY... and they tell me that they have no received my payment and will cancel my order if I don't pay again. I send them proof of payment, both my Paypal Statement and my credit card against which the PayPay was charged. At this point, weeks after placing my order, they have not yet started to process it. They reply to my email indicating that they will be getting back to me in one business day.

SIX MORE DAYS GO BY. I send an email saying, hey, I'm still waiting for your response... the reply I get is a standard boilerplate message that makes absolutely no reference to the payment status. I send yet another message telling them a boilerplate response is not what I am after. Another day goes by and my credit card company now tells me my credit card is being fraudulently used, the one I first entered that their website accepted but they said they couldn't use. This is the only vendor where I have used this credit card where I did not actually swipe it myself. So after having this card for 25 years, I have to cancel it and get a replacement.

So their next reply is to tell me that my payment must have gone to some other company, not them, and they will be invoicing me AGAIN. I ask, how long will it be before I get my order and they say FOUR WEEKS.

Now I am out the first $100 and my credit card and they want another $100 and four more weeks? I don't think so.

Stay away from these people. They are at best incompetent and possibly perpetrating fraud.
So Vintage Patterns
Thank You for Joining!
Fitz Like a Glove Ironing Board Cover
Made In Australia
SewBaby
Unique Sewing Patterns
slee said...
Sorry if you are having problems. I've purchased from them numerous times and have no problems. You can probably get PayPal to investigate the amount you sent out if it is not the correct vendor.
11/7/13 11:08 PM
BrendaR said...
Oh my, I googled them and there are hundreds of complaints to the BBB. According to their response, they do not stock the products they show on the site, but buy them as needed from suppliers. No wonder it takes so long...and what if their supplier is out? http://stlouis.bbb.org/article/customers-tell-bbb-jkm-ribbon-and-trims-delayed-orders-denied-refunds-37234
11/8/13 0:22 AM
Pj3g said...
So sorry you had to go through this!
11/16/13 4:38 PM

Crazy Quilt Girl Fabric Shop
Reviewed by: Steffie on 10/20/13

Reviewed by: Ksaunm on 10/17/13
Add another Web site    Read All Web site Reviews

Any registered trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owner. Valid and accurate reviews and comments are the responsibility of their posters. As per its Terms and Conditions, PatternReview.com is not responsible for and does not validate or verify the accuracy of these statements. Posters you are responsible for your comments so please ensure that these are substantiated.

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Contact Us